Thursday, August 5, 2010

Should I wash my hair before getting a perm at a salon?

I heard the natural oils protect your hairShould I wash my hair before getting a perm at a salon?
No don't wash your hair, perms take better if you have not washed your hair for 24 hours.Should I wash my hair before getting a perm at a salon?
Thats why you chose this person as the winner? Because he answered first. You could have done better than that. But congrats to ??whome enjoy your points.

Report Abuse



nope dont wash your hair perm will work better if you dont trust me
no because that will irritate and burn your scalp . . . girl your scalp will feel like a four alarm fire
i think u have 2 wash it cuz it must be dry when u go there
no if it needs wash let them do it.. play it safe.. you don't want to screw it up and end up like a poodle or worse
No, Don't wash your hair. Leave it to your hairdresser to provide any pre service treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment