Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone know of a good salon in Lexington, KY?

I was thinking about getting my hair colored something like Jennifer Aniston's, so I didn't really want to do it myself. I have a hard time trying to find someone who is good at dealing with my hair because it's pretty wavy and most stylists just don't know how to deal with it. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of where I could go that isn't too terribly expensive, but that can do a good job.Does anyone know of a good salon in Lexington, KY?
Best bet...Look around at the people you work with or go to school with. Who has a great cut? Ask them where they go. I could tell you who I use, but without seeing me, how do you know that what I think looks great, you think looks like my 4 yr. old did the style?

No comments:

Post a Comment