Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have very curly hair and I am thinking about getting it chemically straightened at a salon..suggestion?

I have gotten my hair chemically straightened before ( but I've done it at home). Its all grown out now, so I am thinking about spending money at a salon. Is it worth it?I have very curly hair and I am thinking about getting it chemically straightened at a salon..suggestion?
I mean I have two friends who have done it, but the thing is; your hair does grow back, but it doesnt look healthy.


You might just need to ask the hair designer some tips, on how to keep your hair looking healthy.I have very curly hair and I am thinking about getting it chemically straightened at a salon..suggestion?
if you like straight hair, then yes. If you're not too sure, then no, because once it's done, you won't have curly hair for a very long time.
my friend did it


its nice

No comments:

Post a Comment