Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am looking for a hair salon phone number in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.?

I don't speak Spanish and can't figure out how to find it. The name of the salon is LP Salon (Proprietor is Lorena Ponce) in Ciudad Juarez. Can anyone help me out with this or provide me with an English site on which I can look it up?





Thanks.I am looking for a hair salon phone number in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.?
I tried to find it for you, but couldn't. You will have to play around with the name a little, and search on 'Seccion Amarilla,' which is the Mexican version of the Yellow Pages.





You can translate the site into English by clicking the US flag:





http://www.seccionamarilla.com.mx





Note: Salons are often called 'Esteticas' in Spanish, so maybe try that if you are having trouble in your search. Good Luck!I am looking for a hair salon phone number in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.?
Yellowpages.com has an international section. Try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment