Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone know of a painless waxing salon in New York?

I have no tolerance for any pain, but I have extremely hairy legs! I have missed out on vacations and swimming because of my embarrassment- and the lack of solutions. I've tried shaving, but because my hair is so thick, it grows back very rough and itchy. I've also tried at-home waxing kits, and even the highly recommended 'no scream cream' but it hasn't worked for me. I think the only way to get over this is to get an anesthetic at the hospital, but I am still waiting to find out if this is an option.





If someone can recommend a salon that is known to have careful methods for people like me, or a product that really works and doesn't have risky side-effects, would be so grateful!!Does anyone know of a painless waxing salon in New York?
Sweetie it is going to hurt a little bit best thing to do is relax when you go to grt your legs waxed it hurt the 1st time with me but i got used of the pain it doesnt hurt anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment