Thursday, August 5, 2010

Question for anyone who got their scene hair done at a salon?

was it done nicely and which salon?


thanks☺Question for anyone who got their scene hair done at a salon?
Yes, it was done wonderfully


Salons I go to:


The one at wallmart, haha


Saterdays


Kenneths (expensive!)


Salon Lofts (expensive as well)





edit: My hair does not look like whatever animal you just said it looks like haha


edit: aw, c'ome on guys, not ALL scene hair looks crappy, yes, a lot of it does, but not all of it!Question for anyone who got their scene hair done at a salon?
scene hair is gross.





it looks like a dead possum on your head.








edit: i am not jealous, i have fantastic hair. think-uma thurman in pulp fiction





sorry that you all seem to get so offended that i dont want to look like im wearing a dead raccoon on my head, and dont want to cake on makeup that makes me look dead and with a black eye.








edit: i agree with livvy haha. why pay money, when your hair is going to look like it was done by a 5 year old anyways? :P














edit: if you want to prove to me that ';scene hair'; can EVER look ok on someone, give me pics of your hair. i dare you.
I attempted to get scene hair back in January. I had this friggin awesome picture with me, and it had a bunch of layers, ranging from 2 inches to about 7 inches. Well, my hairdresser totally did it wrong, and I didn't realize it until after I left the salon. She didn't even put in my short layers. :( So now I look normal. lol.





It really depends on the hairdresser, to me.


%26amp; yes, Georgie is just jealous. Scene hair is fanflippintastic.





EDIT: Don't defensive people just make your day? Ugh.
Hahaha, when you get Scene Hair done at the salon, it's not REAL Scene Hair. To get REAL Scene Hair, you must blind fold yourself, spin around really fast for a bit, and then stop quickly and cut pieces of hair off with pinking shears.





Ta da! Perfect Scene Hair.





=]
  • maybelline foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment