Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I had to go back to my beauty salon because part of my hair?

coloring was not done (by accident) in the front. I called the salon and the girl told me to come back in to have it redone by my stylist. On the phone she asked if I wanted it blown dry and I said yes due to the fact that it's cold outside. She made no mention of a fee for that. Usually there is a fee for a blow out but in this situation I had to go back because the coloring wasn't completed the first time. I had my coloring done and I was blown out. She charged me $30 for the blowout. I feel that I should not have been charged for the blow out due to the fact that I wouldn't have had to have the blow out done in the first place if the color was done correctly. Any ideas on this? Thanks.I had to go back to my beauty salon because part of my hair?
Its too late, and it's a lesson learned. You have to assert yourself in the moment that something occurs. Confrontation is not a fun thing, but it saves time and grief. I personally would not go back to the person, because they should be a professional and do the job right the first time.I had to go back to my beauty salon because part of my hair?
How redo's work at the salon I work at go like this. The thing that you are coming back in for should be free but anything additional isn't. The reson being is our time is our money. Now at my salon the blowouts are included in any haircut or color. It sounds like you go to a pretty upscale salon if just a blowdry is $30. Did she also style it out or just dry it? If it was just dried, that's maybe a little steep.
I agree, if it was done right in the first place you wouldn't of had to come back. I would go back and talk to the manager about this.
I would ask for my money back because it was not your fault that they did not finsh their job, and plus you are right you had to go back for them. And if they say no threaten to call your lawyer or something about the matter....i jus would not leave until i got my money....Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment