Thursday, August 5, 2010

How to keep my eyebrows in shape without gong to the salon?

i am in fyjc and my mom isnt allowing me 2 go 2 the salon and my eyebrows are grown a lot .....help!!!How to keep my eyebrows in shape without gong to the salon?
I would just Pluck.How to keep my eyebrows in shape without gong to the salon?
Tweeze the stray hairs!


But don't go pluck crazy!!
to keep them trimmed by a eyebrow brush. They are inexpensive. Brush the eyebrow upward and lightly trim. Then brush the eyebrow into the natural shape. They make even an eyebrow gel (Sephora has it) it keeps the eyebrow in place.





In case of unibrow get a mini battery operated shaver and start from the middle of the nose bridge and your eyebrow should not exceed the corner of your eye.
I brush my eyebrow, trim it with tiny scissors.


After that, I use a stencil to darken in the exact shape of my brow.


I wax and pluck everything outside of the darkened area





I use powder and clear eyebrow gel (bought at any drugstore) to keep the hairs in place and looking smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment