Saturday, August 21, 2010

I suplied some items to a salon i have reciept of recieving but the person who recieved is no more?

working there The owner is not paying me i have called 100 times what should i do . I feel she wont pay me but i need my moneyI suplied some items to a salon i have reciept of recieving but the person who recieved is no more?
go to the place where you supplied the items and meet the person incharge,show him the receipt and ask him for the money.Calling him won't help.I suplied some items to a salon i have reciept of recieving but the person who recieved is no more?
Dear,


submit a petition against her to the police then court.
The owner dont want to pay and hence,he will not accept the receipt of materials,it is verrymuch clear.If the amount is substantial then you go to traders association,they will support you,if he didnot make payment


he will be blacklisted and no other supplier will supply that owner of sallon.
  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment