Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a job interview at a salon tomorrow. What would be a good way to wear my long hair?

Put it in something spunky and exotic. You want to show the people that you know what you are doing! Don't make it look like you tried too hard tho..just wear it. Your personality matters teh most, rememberI have a job interview at a salon tomorrow. What would be a good way to wear my long hair?
I would fix it very pretty so they know you can work.I have a job interview at a salon tomorrow. What would be a good way to wear my long hair?
make it look the best so they no what u can do 2 the customers
I was taught that for typical interviews you should wear your hair back to show that you are serious. However, since your interview is at a salon, perhaps a simple ponytail won't do so maybe you should do something a little more complicated to it, but still- put it up.
wear it natural how you like it.
Where it down and curled.

No comments:

Post a Comment