Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you like getting your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?

Does your stylist always shampoo your hair?Do you like getting your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?
yes it's always a pleasure having your hair shampooed ';professionally'; very relaxing and very good for your scalp and hair :DDo you like getting your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?
I like getting it done proffesionally once in a while - it's nice not having to deal with it at all and it means I don't have to wash it and fiddle around with it before I go.


The only issue I have with it, is the sinks they make you put your head back into give me awful cramp - it takes me ages to get out of the blooming thing after.
No, I always feel super wierd about having someone else shampoo me. I don't really ever to the salon though (I am not very girly and I cut my own hair) so for me it is a very rare experience to begin with.
yes because i'm not very good at washing my hair so when i go to the salon, my hair finally gets completely clean! it feels so nice!
I love it. I've gone to get my hair trimmed before, just so someone would wash it and massage my aching head. :)
mine always does it its feels so nice a head message
indeed. and i love it, it feels so good
i love it


it feels so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment