Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want 2 shape my eyebrows at a salon but my parents wont let me?

1.should i just go to the salon by myself? (or do you need an adult to come)





2.Do it at home.





3.Convince parents to let me get them done.





What should i do?I want 2 shape my eyebrows at a salon but my parents wont let me?
Better have the permission of ur parents before doing so!


If they don't accept,it's for certain reason which is good for u.


Or maybe it's ur age,so just wait 2 years....It's quick! A blink of eye!


U will be assured then.





Peace!I want 2 shape my eyebrows at a salon but my parents wont let me?
you do not have to go to a salon. many hair places will provide the same in the chair and are cheaper. it is feeling comfortable with whom you pick to do it and staying with that person. it is just a little wax. but you do not want to do yourself. you want it to be even and not look funny. if you do it once and they pay, tell them you will maintain after yourself so they know you are serious about it.





so you get it done, should be done every week or two on hair growth. get some tweezers and watch your eyebrow growth, plucking the hairs as they come in so you dont have to go back to the salon.





it is a luxury and not a necessity. hope this helps.
3


tell your parents that you could try plucking them yourself but if you mess up you would have to live with it for a long time


my parents let me start going to the salin when i was like in the 5th grade becuase people were making fun of me
Don't do it at home! That could have dire results. I doubt you want to show up at school with one eyebrow. XD





Try and convince them, but if that doesn't work and you're willing to accept the consequences just go yourself.





That's what I'd do. Lol.
i don't think you should get it done because your parents don't want you to and they don't want you to because they probably don't think it will be safe. it is a parent thing but im not a parent. you could wait till you are older then they couldnt tell you what to do. so i would wait
Ya you can go to the salon by your self ..but dont, just show them that you are old enough
if ur parents say no then dont


but if they say tat u shouldnt do it at a salon


then do number 2


but make sure ur parents will no


cuz u might get grounded


if they wont no
JUST GO WITH ONE OF YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS TO GO GET THEM DONE





AND JUS END UP GETTIN HOME WITH YOUR EYEBROWS ALL PURRTY THATS WUT I DID





WHO CARES WUT UR PARENTS SAY ITS YOUR FACE DO WAT U WANT WIT IT
try the 3rd one if it didn't work go to the 1st one and if it didn't work go to the 2cd but btw how old ru?
3, you probably will get grounded for the other 2.
Definitely 3.
Do it yourself. If you are under the age of 18, they shouldn't do it without a parent present.
2
You don't need anyone at the salon.


So either option works.
number 1 cauz it will be done and ur parents can only ground u 4 so long!
go to salon your self but you do not need a adult
how old are you?
how old r u first ?

No comments:

Post a Comment