Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is a fill in for nails at a salon?

My friends got me a 50 dollar gift card for a salon for my birthday and gave me a salon menu. Im looking for fake nails because i have a habit of biting my nails. And i was wondering if a fill in was what i was looking for ( i have never been to a salon to get my nails done)What is a fill in for nails at a salon?
If you've never had your nails done before you will need a full set. The full set is all nails with new tips and acrylic or gel overlay on them. The fill in will be your maintenance usually every two weeks. How short are your nails? If you have never had your nails done you may be able to just get manicures with some overlay and let your natural nail grow out. If you do complete fake nails it does damage your nail bed and if you are not committed to keeping up with fill in's you will not be happy and it will be hard to get the condition of your natural nails back. I have had my nails done for years and I can't break the cycle because my natural nails are shot. Call the salon, ask to speak with one of the nail techs and see what they recommend for you. Even different products are better suited for different activity levels.What is a fill in for nails at a salon?
its acrylic. i get mine done
a fill in is for when you already have fake nails and they grow out and you have to have the space filled in
a fill in is where you have fake nails and say they grow in so you have to get them filled in u dont want that. just ask for fake nails or tips.
no thats for fake nails that are growing out
  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment