Saturday, August 21, 2010

About how much would it cost to get my hair done at a salon?

I want it to turn out like this: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn203/_livelaughloveshop_/Hairiwant1-1.jpg





And I already have the blond she has naturally. About how much would it cost to get the color she has?About how much would it cost to get my hair done at a salon?
That's a lot of steps you would have to get golden blonde color with bleach blonde light highlights throughout and a heavy bleach blonde and dark brown highlights in front. Depending on what salon you go to it could be between $50 and $75 plus the cut will be another $20About how much would it cost to get my hair done at a salon?
style/cut it would cost maybe 60-70 dollars.
probably 20-30 dollars but it really depends on the salon.
Depends on which salon you go to.





A cheap salon, which might not do a very good job, would cost about $10-$15 for the cut and $20-$30 for the color.





A good salon, which I really suggest if you want your hair to turn out right, will cost around $20-$30 for the cut and $40-$50 for the color.
probably like 100 bucks or around there, depending on how long your hair is and where you go, I highly suggest going somewhere that is not a cheap salon like she said because i got mine done at a cheap one last time and they didnt know what they were doing and did not do it right at all! Its better to pay the little extra to get it done right.
well if you already have the blonde and you just need the dark color you will need to be low lighted and i would charge you 75
Probably $20- 30.
my stylist made me pay around $80 for color %26amp; a wash :o

No comments:

Post a Comment