Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have a couple of queations about tanning in a tanning salon.?

my first question is, how can i get dark fast?


and my second question is can i go in a tanning bed with hair spray and hair gel on? because i know you cant use suntan lotion because it messes up the bulbs.I have a couple of queations about tanning in a tanning salon.?
To get dark fast, get a lotion with a bronzer in it. Make sure your skin is well moisturized. Tingle lotions work well for dark tans also. But they do a little more than ';tingle'; in my opinion... I felt like my skin was ON FIRE for an hour after using tingle lotion. Another tip is to go every day for the first 10 - 15 days. I know most people say that's really bad, but it's the best way to get dark fast.





And about the hair products... I have never been told about hair products not being allowed in the beds, nor have I seen signs posted in salons about it. How much gel are you talking about? I normally just put my hair up in a ponytail or bun type thing so my neck and shoulders tan nicely. In any case, I don't think anyone is going to tell you that you can't tan if you have hair spray or gel in your hair - unless for some reason you have so much on it is visibly dripping from your hair or something!I have a couple of queations about tanning in a tanning salon.?
if u can find a high-pressure tanning bed....5 times in that and u look like you live in L.A..u NEVER burn and after first visit u see major tanning! it is expensive but safer than low-pressure %26amp; guarantee never 2 burn.........i went 2 years ago 5 times and i had the best tan.and my friends were going everyday !
If you wanna get dark really fast start out in a high pressure bed. You'll notice results after going just once and your a lot less likely to get burned. A lot of people say use a tanning lotion with bronzer in it, but I've tried a lot of different bronzing lotions and didn't ever see really dark results. What really works best is an accelerator with Tyrosine in it which will help your skin produce melanin. My favorite is Rayz Rapid Tan Intensifier by Supre. It gets me really dark and fast. If you still don't get as dark as you want then use a self tanner. Mouses and sprays produce more color in my opinion so try that. As for the hair gel and hairspray thing, I don't think it really matters I do it all the time.
I would suggest getting a tanning lotion that is made for tanning beds. They usually have them at the salon and get something with a bronzer. And your hair is fine I would just remove your makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment